Harrie: Revenge on a Prom King Part two of three. Chris plots petty vengence against Harrie, but needs the help of the basketball team. Harrie shares his powers with Sam. At the prom, a bucket at the awards ceremony sets threatens to change everything.
Magnificently Mortifying Modelling Maladies Chapter 25: All I Want for Christmas is... Miles’s Advent(urous) Calendar, Part Two Except February, with twenty-eight days clear... Miles's seasonal photoshoots continue, culminating in a celebration of the New Year.
Degrading Drama Chapter 04: Hoisted on his Own Pretend 2025: After hamming it up at Drama Club, Lucas learns a secret about James's role in an Easter play. 2022: James sees Mr McSorley naked for the first time and practices sucking cock.
I am looking very forward to this present!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I really appreciate it. Even just a wee comment from readers make the hard work worthwhile.
DeleteI hope to share a few more details about this story very soon.
J.